Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray cooking sheet with non-stick spray.
2. Put biscuit mix, cheese and milk in a bowl and mix well to form a sticky dough.
3. Using a spoon, drop lumps of dough onto cookie sheets 1.5 inches apart. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. In a bowl, melt butter and mix with oregano (if using) and garlic salt.
5. When the timer goes off, take them out and brush with butter mixture and bake 5 minutes more at 400 degrees and another 5-6 minutes at 350 degrees.
6. Transfer to plates and serve immediately.